Sweet Orange Organic Pure Essential Oil (2 For $25)
This oil is part of our 2 for $25 Collection. Buy any two oils in this collection and apply the code 2for25 upon checkout.
Description: Sweet Orange is one of the most world-renowned essential oils of all time. It's cheerful aroma is wonderfully uplifting and calming, making it a lovely oil to diffuse in the home during moments of tension or sadness. The aroma is just like cutting into a juicy, fresh orange! It is a middle note of medium aroma.
Benefits & Uses:
- Uplifting and exhilarating to the senses, Sweet Orange makes the perfect choice to give your mood or energy a boost and to inspire a positive outlook. Try it in one of our aromatherapy inhalers for an afternoon pick-me-up at work or school.
- Although considered an invigorating oil, it is also calming to the nervous system and is used in many aroma blends for easing worry, nervous tension, and stress.
- With a high limonene content, it makes a great antioxidant, antibacterial, and antiviral agent. For this reason, Sweet Orange makes a great addition to DIY cleaners and disinfecting sprays. Diffuse it in your home to combat unwanted germs.
- Can aid a variety of digestive issues thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties.
- Being an immunostimulant, Orange Oils can help support a healthy immune system during cold and flu season.
- Can be used as a romantic oil for sensual blends.
Featured In: Orange Spice, Hot Toddy, and Christmas Candy Essential Oil Blends. For a delightful and gentle face toner that is perfect for normal to oily skin types, check out our Orange Grove Face Toner, which is artisan-crafted and distilled from Organic Blood Oranges.
Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
Country of Origin: USA
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Key Constituents: 93-96% Limonene
Blends Well With:
- Trees like Balsam Fir, Pine, & Black Spruce
- Florals like Lavender, Clary Sage, Jasmine, Geranium & Neroli
- Spices like Nutmeg, Clove, or Cinnamon
- Other citruses like Bergamot, Tangerine or Lemon
Specific Cautions: None known. Please note that Sweet Orange is not considered phototoxic.
Maximum Topical Usage: Although there is no topical maximum for Sweet Orange, we recommend diluting it to 2-4% in a carrier oil to avoid any adverse reactions.
General Cautions and Disclaimers:
- We do not advise or support the internal use of Essential Oils unless you are specifically working with a Medical Doctor and Clinical Aromatherapist.
- We do not recommend using Essential Oils on infants under the age of 6 months old. Between the ages of 6 months and 2 years, we advise limited use under the supervision of a physician.
- Please educate yourself on the safety risks of every Essential Oil you use. Never use an Essential Oil undiluted on the skin. Follow the topical max recommendations to avoid reactions. Discontinue use if irritation or skin sensitivity occurs. Do not use on broken skin or abrasions.
- Although Sweet Orange is considered a safe oil to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, consult your physician if you have any concerns.
- Keep out of reach of children. Store oils safely and out of direct sunlight.
- These statements have not been evaluated by any governing body and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.