Pine Scotch Pure Essential Oil
This oil is part of our 2 for $25 Collection. Buy any two oils in this collection and apply the code 2for25 upon checkout.
Description: Bring the forest home with the crisp, fresh scent of Pine. Just as our forests are cleansing to the air, the woody evergreen aroma of Pine opens up our airways and promotes respiratory health. Historically, it was used by ancient Romans and Greeks in steam baths and massage oils. It is a top note with a strong aroma.
Benefits & Uses:
- works wonders to support respiratory health
- spiritually and emotionally, Pine can clear the mind of clutter prior to meditation
- makes a lovely addition to massage blends by warming and soothing muscles while also boosting circulation
- the antimicrobial action of pine is great for cleansing the air or adding into DIY natural formulas for cleaning surfaces like tables and countertops, or mopping floors
- put a few drops in an aromatherapy inhaler to combat fatigue and help you focus at work or school
Botanical Name: Pinus sylvestris
Country of Origin: Hungary
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Needles & Twigs
Key Constituents: a-Pinene (33%), b-Pinene (15%) & Limonene (18%)
Blends Well With:
- Trees like Balsam Fir, Black Spruce, Cedarwood, Cypress, Eucalyptus & Frankincense
- Floral aromas like Clary Sage & Lavender
- Herbs like Citronella, Juniper Berry, Spearmint, Peppermint & Rosemary
- Other Citrus oils such as Bergamot, Clementine, Grapefruit, Key Lime, Lemon, Persian Lime & Tangerine
Specific Cautions: None known.
Maximum Topical Usage: Although there is no topical maximum, we recommend diluting to 4% (36 drops of oil per ounce of carrier oil).
General Cautions and Disclaimers:
- We do not advise or support the internal use of Essential Oils unless you are specifically working with a Medical Doctor and Clinical Aromatherapist.
- We do not recommend using Essential Oils on infants under the age of 6 months old. Between the ages of 6 months and 2 years, we advise limited use under the supervision of a physician.
- Please educate yourself on the safety risks of every Essential Oil you use. Never use an Essential Oil undiluted on the skin. Follow the topical max recommendations to avoid reactions. Discontinue use if irritation or skin sensitivity occurs. Do not use on broken skin or abrasions.
- Although Pine Scotch is considered a safe oil to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, consult your physician if you have any concerns.
- Keep out of reach of children. Store oils safely and out of direct sunlight.
- These statements have not been evaluated by any governing body and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Size: 15 mL