Persian Lime | Pure Essential Oil | *2 for $25*
This oil is part of our 2 for $25 Collection. Buy any two oils in this collection and apply the code 2for25 upon checkout.
Description: The aroma of Persian Lime is as though someone just zested a fresh lime right under your nose. Wonderfully fresh, its aroma is characteristic to a real, tart lime. Persian Lime is a top note with a medium aroma.
Benefits & Uses:
- Its tart aroma is uplifting and invigorating, making it a beautiful choice for one of our aromatherapy inhalers.
- Although considered an invigorating oil, it is also a calming aroma that evokes a sense of harmony.
- With a high limonene content, it makes a great addition to DIY cleaners.
- It can be used to aid in digestive upset, pain, inflammation, or muscle spasms.
- Makes a lovely choice for oily and acne-prone skin when diluted properly and applied topically.
Featured In: One of our best-selling aromas of all time, Lime & Coconut, features Persian Lime. You can find this classic aroma in our Body Butter and matching Sugar Scrub collections!
Botanical Name: Citrus latifolia
Country of Origin: Brazil
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Key Constituents: 55% Limonene, gamma-Terpinene
Blends Well With:
- Florals like Lavender, Clary Sage, Rose, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, and Neroli
- Other citruses like Blood Orange, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Tangerine or Lemon
- Cedarwood, Nutmeg, Rosemary, Rosewood, Vetiver, and Petitgrain
Specific Cautions: This oil has phototoxic properties and must be diluted properly to avoid irritation, sensitization, or other adverse reactions.
Maximum Topical Usage: To avoid any adverse skin reactions due to the phototoxic nature of this oil, Persian Lime should be diluted to a maximum of 0.7% for topical applications.
General Cautions and Disclaimers:
- We do not advise or support the internal use of Essential Oils unless you are specifically working with a Medical Doctor and Clinical Aromatherapist.
- We do not recommend using Essential Oils on infants under the age of 6 months old. Between the ages of 6 months and 2 years, we advise limited use under the supervision of a physician.
- Please educate yourself on the safety risks of every Essential Oil you use. Never use an Essential Oil undiluted on the skin. Follow the topical max recommendations to avoid reactions. Discontinue use if irritation or skin sensitivity occurs. Do not use on broken skin or abrasions.
- Although Persian Lime is considered a safe oil to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, consult your physician if you have any concerns.
- Keep out of reach of children. Store oils safely and out of direct sunlight.
- These statements have not been evaluated by any governing body and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Size: 15 mL