Lemon Eucalyptus Organic Pure Essential Oil (2 For $25)
This oil is part of our 2 for $25 Collection. Buy any two oils in this collection and apply the code 2for25 upon checkout.
Description: With a lovely and sweet lemony aroma, our Organic Lemon Eucalyptus makes a beautiful choice to diffuse in your home to freshen the air, promote respiratory health, and to calm the spirit. The aroma is more reminiscent of sweetened Citronella than that of true Eucalyptus varieties. It is a middle note with medium aroma.
Benefits & Uses:
- freshens and cleanses the air while supporting a healthy respiratory system when diffused in your home
- makes a valuable addition in outdoor sprays to keep bugs at bay
- due to it's high citronellal content which is cleansing in nature, Lemon Eucalyptus can be added into DIY natural formulas for cleaning surfaces like tables and countertops, or mopping floors
- when diluted properly, it can be used topically to cleanse the skin
- with a wonderfully refreshing aroma, Eucalyptus Lemon is energizing and invigorating to the senses, making it a perfect addition to an aromatherapy inhaler when a boost of uplifting energy is needed
Featured In: Our Herbal Bug Slayer formula features many aromatic essential oils including Lemon Eucalyptus to help you better enjoy your time spent outdoors.
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus citriodora
Country of Origin: India
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Leaves and Twigs
Key Constituents: Citronellal (86%)
Blends Well With:
- Trees like Cajeput, Cedarwood, Cypress, Myrtle, Frankincense & Tea Tree
- Floral aromas like Lavender
- Herbs like Basil, Citronella, Ginger, Marjoram, Spearmint, Peppermint, Rosemary & Thyme
- Other Citrus oils such as Bergamot, Clementine, Grapefruit, Key Lime, Lemon, Persian Lime & Tangerine
Specific Cautions: Do not take internally.
Maximum Topical Usage: Although there is no topical maximum for Lemon Eucalyptus, we recommend diluting it to 2-4% in a carrier oil to avoid any adverse reactions.
General Cautions and Disclaimers:
- We do not advise or support the internal use of Essential Oils unless you are specifically working with a Medical Doctor and Clinical Aromatherapist.
- We do not recommend using Essential Oils on infants under the age of 6 months old. Between the ages of 6 months and 2 years, we advise limited use under the supervision of a physician.
- Please educate yourself on the safety risks of every Essential Oil you use. Never use an Essential Oil undiluted on the skin. Follow the topical max recommendations to avoid reactions. Discontinue use if irritation or skin sensitivity occurs. Do not use on broken skin or abrasions.
- Although Lemon Eucalyptus is considered a safe oil to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, consult your physician if you have any concerns.
- Keep out of reach of children. Store oils safely and out of direct sunlight.
- These statements have not been evaluated by any governing body and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Size: 15 mL