Pink Grapefruit | Pure Essential Oil
This oil is part of our 2 for $25 Collection. Buy any two oils in this collection and apply the code 2for25 upon checkout.
Description: Pink Grapefruit has a fresh and sweet citrus aroma with a lively, sparkling spirit. It makes the perfect choice for uplifting the spirits or banishing mental fatigue and moodiness. Diffusing it first thing in the morning or during an afternoon slump will provide an energizing pick-me-up to get you through your day. It is a middle note with a medium aroma.
Benefits & Uses:
- works wonders to uplift spirits and promote a positive mood
- makes one of the best choices for combating mental fatigue
- purifying and cleansing, Pink Grapefruit can balance oily skin and assist blemishes
- diffuse it to cleanse the air, or add into DIY natural formulas for cleaning surfaces like tables and countertops, or mopping floors
- energizing and invigorating to the senses, add it to an aromatherapy inhaler when a boost of positive energy is needed
- combine with Juniper Berry to "detox" the body and help combat cellulite and water retention
Featured In: We combine Pink Grapefruit with Balsam Fir to produce one of our favourite seasonal diffuser blends called Winter Solstice. It is a key oil in our Serenity and Focus essential oil blend, and our Goddess on Fire Cooling Mist.
Botanical Name: Citrus paradisi
Country of Origin: Argentina
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Key Constituents: Limonene (94%)
Blends Well With:
- Trees like Balsam Fir, Black Spruce, Cedarwood, Cypress, Frankincense & Tea Tree
- Floral aromas like Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Neroli, Lavender & Ylang Ylang
- Herbs like Citronella, Coriander, Juniper Berry, Marjoram, Spearmint, Peppermint, Rosemary & Thyme
- Other Citrus oils such as Bergamot, Clementine, Grapefruit, Key Lime, Lemon, Persian Lime & Tangerine
Specific Cautions: Grapefruit essential oil can cause photosensitivity when used above its recommended maximum dilution, which is 4% for topical applications. Please exercise caution if using this oil topically by diluting it properly.
Maximum Topical Usage: Dilute to 4% (36 drops of oil per ounce of carrier oil) to avoid photosensitizing properties
General Cautions and Disclaimers:
- We do not advise or support the internal use of Essential Oils unless you are specifically working with a Medical Doctor and Clinical Aromatherapist.
- We do not recommend using Essential Oils on infants under the age of 6 months old. Between the ages of 6 months and 2 years, we advise limited use under the supervision of a physician.
- Please educate yourself on the safety risks of every Essential Oil you use. Never use an Essential Oil undiluted on the skin. Follow the topical max recommendations to avoid reactions. Discontinue use if irritation or skin sensitivity occurs. Do not use on broken skin or abrasions.
- Although Grapefruit is considered a safe oil to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, consult your physician if you have any concerns.
- Keep out of reach of children. Store oils safely and out of direct sunlight.
- These statements have not been evaluated by any governing body and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Size: 15 mL