Clementine Essential Oil (2 for $25)
This oil is part of our 2 for $25 Collection. Buy any two oils in this collection and apply the code 2for25 upon checkout.
Description: Clementine has a classic citrusy aroma that smells identical to the fruit. Juicy and sweet, it has tangy green undertones that give it a slightly unique aroma compared to it's orange relatives. It is a middle note of medium aroma.
Benefits & Uses:
- Uplifting and elevating, Clementine's zesty aroma can give your mood or energy a boost and inspire a positive outlook. Try it in one of our aromatherapy inhalers for an afternoon pick-me-up at work or school.
- Although considered an invigorating oil, it is also calming to the nervous system and is used in many aroma blends for easing nervous tension and stress.
- With a high limonene content, it makes a great antioxidant, antibacterial, and antiviral agent. For this reason, Clementine makes a great addition to DIY cleaners and disinfecting sprays. Diffuse it in your home to combat unwanted germs.
- Can aid indigestion and occasional heartburn.
- Being an immunostimulant, Orange Oils like Clementine can help support a healthy immune system during cold and flu season.
Botanical Name: Citrus clementina
Country of Origin: Italy
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Key Constituents: 93% Limonene
Blends Well With:
- Florals like Lavender, Clary Sage, Geranium, Ylang Ylang and Neroli
- Spices like Nutmeg, Clove, or Cinnamon
- Other citruses like Tangerine or Lemon
- Peppermint and Spearmint
Specific Cautions: None known. Please note that Clementine oil has not been tested for phototoxicity and there is limited knowledge.
Maximum Topical Usage: Although there is no topical maximum for Clementine, we recommend diluting it to 2-4% in a carrier oil to avoid any adverse reactions.
General Cautions and Disclaimers:
- We do not advise or support the internal use of Essential Oils unless you are specifically working with a Medical Doctor and Clinical Aromatherapist.
- We do not recommend using Essential Oils on infants under the age of 6 months old. Between the ages of 6 months and 2 years, we advise limited use under the supervision of a physician.
- Please educate yourself on the safety risks of every Essential Oil you use. Never use an Essential Oil undiluted on the skin. Follow the topical max recommendations to avoid reactions. Discontinue use if irritation or skin sensitivity occurs. Do not use on broken skin or abrasions.
- Although Clementine is considered a safe oil to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, consult your physician if you have any concerns.
- Keep out of reach of children. Store oils safely and out of direct sunlight.
- These statements have not been evaluated by any governing body and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Size: 15 mL