Eucalyptus Essential Oil (2 for $25)
This oil is part of our 2 for $25 Collection. Buy any two oils in this collection and apply the code 2for25 upon checkout.
Description: Eucalyptus has a sharp and camphoraceous aroma that makes it a popular choice for respiratory support. It is described as refreshing, clean, slightly medicinal, and herbaceous with woody undertones. There are over 700 species of Eucalyptus; the majority located in Australia where it has originated for over 60 million years. It was, and still is, used by Indigenous Australians for a wide variety of purposes. It is a top note with a strong, penetrating aroma.
Benefits & Uses:
- the sharp and penetrating aroma of Eucalyptus has made it one of the most globally sought-after essential oils in the world for respiratory support
- traditionally used during cold and flu season to purify the air and encourage the feeling of having open airways and clear breathing
- can support aching muscles and promote healthy circulation, making it a popular choice in massage blends
- stimulates mental focus and clarity with its reviving aroma
Featured In: A few of our best selling essential oil blends contain Eucalyptus, including the germ-fighting blends we call Purify #1 (a copycat blend that encompasses the same oils that are featured in Young Living's "Thieves" formula) and Purify #2 (our "spin" on Thieves). Eucalyptus is also one of the key oils in a respiratory blend we call Deep Breath. Our very popular Epione's Release Tension Roller features the key oils of Peppermint and Eucalyptus to provide the sensation of being cooled and soothed when suffering from head discomfort. Finally, we have an amazing Bath Salt blend Fathom's Below that features Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Lavender, Rosemary & Camphor that are wonderful for cold and flu season, and to support muscles and joints.
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus
Country of Origin: China
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Leaves & Wood
Key Constituents: 1,8-cineole (>80%)
Blends Well With:
- Other trees like Cajeput, Cedarwood, Cypress, Myrtle, Frankincense & Tea Tree
- Herbaceous plants such as Basil, Chamomile, Citronella, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Spearmint, Peppermint, Rosemary & Thyme
- Citrus oils such as Grapefruit & Lemon
Specific Cautions: Do not apply to or near the face of infants or young children. For a safer substitution, try Rosalina essential oil instead. For more information on Eucalyptus safety regarding young children, please refer to:
Maximum Topical Usage: 20% for adults
General Cautions and Disclaimers:
- We do not advise or support the internal use of Essential Oils unless you are specifically working with a Medical Doctor and Clinical Aromatherapist.
- We do not recommend using Essential Oils on infants under the age of 6 months old. Between the ages of 6 months and 2 years, we advise limited use under the supervision of a physician.
- Please educate yourself on the safety risks of every Essential Oil you use. Never use an Essential Oil undiluted on the skin. Follow the topical max recommendations to avoid reactions. Discontinue use if irritation or skin sensitivity occurs. Do not use on broken skin or abrasions.
- Although Eucalyptus is considered a safe oil to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, consult your physician if you have any concerns.
- Keep out of reach of children. Store oils safely and out of direct sunlight.
- These statements have not been evaluated by any governing body and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Size: 15 mL