Tangerine | Pure Essential Oil | *2 for $25*
This oil is part of our 2 for $25 Collection. Buy any two oils in this collection and apply the code 2for25 upon checkout.
Description: Tangerine is a "happy" oil with a bright and refreshing citrus aroma which can be described as fruity, tangy, sweet, and zesty-fresh. Similar to Mandarin in its aromatic composition, it is lighter and sweeter than Sweet Orange yet it has many of the same therapeutic properties. Its versatility and affordability make it a great choice to add to your essential oil collection. It is a middle note of medium aroma.
Benefits & Uses:
- Uplifting and exhilarating to the senses, Tangerine makes the perfect choice to give your mood or energy a boost and to inspire a positive outlook. Try it in one of our aromatherapy inhalers for an afternoon pick-me-up at work or school.
- Although considered an invigorating oil, it is also calming to the nervous system and is used in many aroma blends for providing emotional support by easing nervous tension and stress.
- With a high limonene content, it makes a great antioxidant, antibacterial, and antiviral agent. For this reason, Tangerine makes a great addition to DIY cleaners and disinfecting sprays. Diffuse it in your home to combat unwanted germs.
- Can aid a variety of digestive issues, like upset stomach, thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties.
- Being an immunostimulant, Tangerine can help support a healthy immune system during cold and flu season.
- Can be used as a romantic oil for sensual blends.
Featured In: Calm Peace is one of our most calming and peace-inducing essential oil blends, and is highly recommended after a stressful day. It makes the perfect choice to diffuse at the end of the day when frazzled nerves need soothing before bedtime.
Botanical Name: Citrus reticulata
Country of Origin: Argentina
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Key Constituents: 90-95% Limonene
Blends Well With:
- Trees like Balsam Fir, Black Spruce, Cypress and Pine
- Florals like Lavender, Clary Sage, Geranium, Rose and Neroli
- Spices like Nutmeg, Clove, or Cinnamon
- Other citruses like Bergamot, Blood Orange, Key Lime, Lemon, Persian Lime and Pink Grapefruit,
Specific Cautions: None known. Please note that Tangerine is not considered phototoxic.
General Cautions and Disclaimers:
Size: 15 mL
- We do not advise or support the internal use of Essential Oils unless you are specifically working with a Medical Doctor and Clinical Aromatherapist.
- We do not recommend using Essential Oils on infants under the age of 6 months old. Between the ages of 6 months and 2 years, we advise limited use under the supervision of a physician.
- Please educate yourself on the safety risks of every Essential Oil you use. Never use an Essential Oil undiluted on the skin. Follow the topical max recommendations to avoid reactions. Discontinue use if irritation or skin sensitivity occurs. Do not use on broken skin or abrasions.
- Although Tangerine is considered a safe oil to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, consult your physician if you have any concerns.
- Keep out of reach of children. Store oils safely and out of direct sunlight.
- These statements have not been evaluated by any governing body and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.