Cedarwood Atlas Organic Essential Oil (2 For $25)
This oil is part of our 2 for $25 Collection. Buy any two oils in this collection and apply the code 2for25 upon checkout!
Description: Breathe in the warm and woodsy aroma of Organic Cedarwood Oil and find yourself transported to an ancient Cedar forest. With a unique scent profile described as balsamic, citrus, slightly spicy, floral, resinous, sweet, and woodsy, Cedarwood is successfully employed for a wide variety of concerns. Originating in the Moroccan Atlas Mountains in North Africa, it has a long history of use dating back to the ancient Egyptians when it was used for embalming, cosmetics, and perfumery. It is a middle note of strong aroma.
Benefits & Uses:
- With a plethora of uses, Cedarwood makes a fantastic addition to your essential oil collection at home. providing both emotional and physical support.
- Grounding, calming, and emotionally centering, use it at the end of a long day to promote a relaxing atmosphere. For convenient use during stressful moments, add 10 drops to an Aromatherapy Inhaler and take on-the-go with you.
- A gentle giant, Cedarwood is an ally to our children. It can help to boost confidence and self-esteem, making it the perfect companion for kids at school when in need of emotional support. Serenity & Focus features Cedarwood and other kid-safe oils to provide calm and focused energy.
- Can be used for pain and inflammation in massage blends.
- Makes a great addition to outdoor bug sprays.
- Supportive of the respiratory system.
- Makes a fantastic addition to skincare products when seeking a youthful glow, or for scalp products that need help controlling flakes.
- Can be added to romance blends to set the mood.
Product Spotlight: Cedarwood is featured in our Serenity & Focus essential oil blend. It was created specifically for kids who need assistance feeling grounded and focused at school. Cedarwood is also featured in our moisturizing and correcting Aphrodite's Blessing Face Elixir, designed for normal to oily and acne-prone skin.
Botanical Name: Cedrus atlantica
Country of Origin: Morocco
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Wood
Key Constituents: B-Himachalene (45%), G-Himachalene, A-Himachalene, Sesquiterpenes.
Blends Well With:
- Florals like Lavender, Clary Sage, Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, and Neroli.
- Other woods like Rosewood, Sandalwood, Cassia, Pine, and Cypress.
- Citruses like Blood Orange, Clementine, and Tangerine.
- Bergamot, Juniper, Patchouli, Vetiver, Rosemary.
Specific Cautions: None Known. Please note that other varieties of Cedarwood can have contraindications not listed here.
Maximum Topical Usage: Although there is no topical maximum for Cedarwood, we recommend diluting it to 2-4% in a carrier oil to avoid any adverse reactions.
General Cautions and Disclaimers:
- We do not advise or support the internal use of Essential Oils unless you are specifically working with a Medical Doctor and Clinical Aromatherapist.
- We do not recommend using Essential Oils on infants under the age of 6 months old. Between the ages of 6 months and 2 years, we advise limited use under the supervision of a physician.
- Please educate yourself on the safety risks of every Essential Oil you use. Never use an Essential Oil undiluted on the skin. It is wise to perform a patch test to determine if an oil is right for you. Follow the topical max recommendations to avoid reactions. Discontinue use if irritation or skin sensitivity occurs. Do not use on broken skin or abrasions.
- Cedarwood is considered safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Consult your physician if you have any concerns.
- Keep out of reach of children. Store oils safely and out of direct sunlight.
- These statements have not been evaluated by any governing body and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Size: 15 mL